Are there parts of your life that you struggle with, despite your best efforts? Have you tried a variety of approaches and techniques, with limited success? Are there places where you’re just simply stuck? Are you stressed and anxious about those things that aren’t going well? Are there events and people from your past that haunt you? Are you in pain?
You don’t have to stay that way!
Science now has a proven solution to these problems.
Just think about how your life would look if those problems disappeared. If all the energy and time they suck out of your mind and body was freed up.
Imagine having an “eraser” that could simply erase all the fear, guilt and shame surrounding events from your past. Imagine using that magic eraser to release every limiting belief about your life, your body, your health, and your future.
What would happen if your pain went away? If your money problems disappeared? If the obstacles that keep you from true love were wiped away? If negative emotions just evaporated? If weight and health challenges were suddenly solved? If work and career unfolded effortlessly? Imagine living without fear or regret. Imagine being at peace with your past. Imagine waking up in the morning with your mind flooded with peace, joy, optimism and hope.
Wouldn’t your life be great?
The good news is that all this is possible. You can change every single part of your life with newly discovered and scientifically proven tools.
It’s not only possible – it’s easy! That’s what 100+ scientific studies show. That magic method is Emotional Freedom Techniques tapping - EFT for short. They show that EFT calms your brain’s fight-or-flight response in seconds. Tapping reduces stress hormones like cortisol rapidly. It heals a wide variety of ailments. That includes psychological problems like anxiety and depression, as well as physical ones like pain and addictions.
EFT uses elements of proven psychotherapy methods like Exposure Therapy and Cognitive Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure. That’s the tapping part. You use your fingertips to tap 12 specific acupuncture points.
Here are some of the results of those clinical trials published in scientific journals:
The best thing of all is that EFT is a self-help method. You don’t need to go to a doctor or psychologist, or spend thousands of dollars on fancy credentials to use it. You can learn it yourself, and unlock its stress-reducing potential the first time you try it on your own body.
A news story on Examiner.com called EFT: “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.”
Dawson Church, PhD, is the best-known researcher in the EFT field. He literally “wrote the book” on EFT used in scientific studies. This definitive work is called simply The EFT Manual. It describes the science behind how EFT works, and how to apply EFT most effectively for each type of problem.
Whether it’s lack of self-confidence—or weight, cravings, and addictions—or physical pain or disease—or mental health challenges like phobias, depression, and anxiety, EFT has a proven track record of success.
Dawson has created a video course that teaches you how to unlock the full power of EFT in your own life. It’s called The EFT Tapping Course, and it’s a rich, immersive, multimedia experience. It includes video, audio, and text — to reinforce all your learning channels, so you can get the most out of EFT.
If you’re ready to dump the problems that have held you back, this may be the single fastest and best way to do it. Enroll here for The EFT Tapping Course, and you’ll get all the benefits of EFT quickly and clearly.
This comprehensive course includes 12 training lessons:
In The EFT Tapping Course, you’ll learn the exact form of EFT proven in all those studies, so you know it’s effective. You’ll also learn about all 48 techniques that are officially part of Clinical EFT, the evidence-based form of tapping. You won’t be learning someone’s best guess about what EFT is; you’ll be learning it from the source: an internationally respected scientist who literally “wrote the book” most studied by EFT coaches, therapists, doctors and researchers.
Stories about EFT and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
In The EFT Tapping Course, you’ll discover how most physical problems, from pain to autoimmune diseases, have their roots in emotional problems. You’ll learn how to erase those negative emotions using EFTs fundamental method, called the “Basic Recipe.”
Dawson shows you how to apply EFT to:
Each of the 12 training lessons contains video and audio instructional programs by Dawson Church, along with written material from The EFT Manual (3rd Edition), to show you how to get the most out of EFT.
You’ll learn the whole suite of 48 Clinical EFT Techniques, including:
- How to craft the perfect language to go along with tapping
- The 3 questions that uncover core life issues
- Where all the tapping points on the body are and the optimal sequence for stimulating them
- How to use the “reminder phrase” to shift the energy in each acupuncture meridian
- The 5 step EFT formula for releasing the emotional sting of old memories and events
- How to create powerful “setup statements” that maximize the effect of tapping
- The 8-step “Movie Technique” which identifies the most painful parts of bad life events, and erases the emotion behind them
- How to use EFT for common problems like fear, procrastination, anger, poor self-esteem, public speaking anxiety, resentment, social phobia, and test anxiety
- The 3 “Gentle Techniques” to use when psychological trauma is overwhelming
- Quick tips for using EFT in public when you can’t easily tap
- How to get to the emotional sources of physical pain and symptoms
- The 10 ways to explain EFT quickly to others
- How to combine EFT with psychotherapy and medical treatment
- Measuring how effective your tapping is - and exactly what to do when it’s not working
- Using EFT when you’re taking medications
- Applying EFT to cravings and addictions
- Answers to 25 of the most common questions people have about EFT
- Why regular affirmations don’t work and how to use “tail-enders” to supercharge them
- Specialized techniques to use for relationships, with children, with athletes, and with groups
- The “Enhanced Basic Recipe”
In The EFT Tapping Course, you’ll also read the personal stories of dozens of people who’ve broken through their blocks after trying EFT. It’s not just Dawson and a collection of distinguished scientists telling you what EFT can do; it’s ordinary people with the standard collection of problems telling how their lives were transformed by tapping.
The stories are real, up-close and personal; some will make you laugh while others will make you cry. But they’ll all inspire you with the belief that it’s possible for you to heal.
You'll hear from:
- Karen Ledger, whose mom lost her fear of flying in a single tapping session
- Ruth Ruddock, who tapped with her friend Margaret for her knee pain, which immediately went from 10 out of 10 intensity to 0
- Kate Flegal, a diabetic who saw her blood sugar levels go from 300 mg/dl to a normal reading of 115 mg/dl
- Fraeda Scholz, who tapped away the blocks that stood between her and love, and began to feel “happy for no reason”
- Olli, an Iraq veteran, who reversed his downward spiral into PTSD
- Kari Reed, who suffered from chronic depression, and found her “giant” problem crumbling as she tapped
- Dr Chuck Gebhard, MD, who says that nothing in his medical school training prepared him for the rapid healing he witnessed after tapping
- Sarah Marshall, who recovered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Carey Mann, whose tapping sessions brought an estranged couple back together
- Syandra Ingerman, whose sixth-graders passed their math test after EFT
- Ann Peck, who used EFT to recover from domestic violence
- Debra Trojan, whose 82 year old mother has Alzheimer’s, but was able to remember after tapping
- Rebecca Snyder, whose pain from a searing burn disappeared with EFT
- Angela Seaman, whose 8 year old son’s foot sprain healed overnight
- James, whose stock trades improved by 400% after he applied EFT
- Lottie, whose craving for cinnamon rolls went from 10 out of 10 to a 0 after just one tapping session
Aren’t those amazing results? They come not from one person, or a small group of people. There are over 5,000 stories - in over 15 languages - from people who’ve had similar results.
Once you learn the keys of EFT taught in The EFT Tapping Course, you'll be surprised at how many problems that hold you back can be quickly and easily relieved, opening up new possibilities for your life.
Here’s What Course Participants Say
There’s no need to accept the blocks that are holding you back in life. Enroll for The EFT Tapping Course today, and you’ll be using the Quick Start Guide to get you going with EFT in minutes.
More Rave Reviews from Course Participants
Scientific Studies Showing Benefits of EFT
- Church, D., & Brooks, A. J. (2010). The effect of a brief EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) self-intervention on anxiety, depression, pain and cravings in healthcare workers. Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, 9(5), 40-44.
- Palmer-Hoffman, J., & Brooks, A. J. (2011). Psychological symptom change after group application of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 2(1), 57-72. doi:10.9769.EPJ.2011.3.1.JPH
- Rowe, J. (2005). The effects of EFT on long-term psychological symptoms. Counseling and Clinical Psychology, 2(3), 104-110.
- Ortner, N., Palmer-Hoffman, J., & Clond, M. A. (2014). Effects of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) on the reduction of chronic pain in adults: A pilot study. Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 6(2), 14–21. doi:10.9769.EPJ.2014.6.2.NO
- Church, D., & Brooks, A. J. (2014). CAM and energy psychology techniques remediate PTSD symptoms in veterans and spouses. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing, 10(1), 24-33.
- Bach, D., Groesbeck, G., Stapleton, P., Banton, S., Blickheuser, K., & Church, D. (2018). Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) improves multiple physiological markers of health. Journal of Evidence Based Integrative Medicine (in press).
- Church, D., House, D. (2018). Borrowing benefits: Group treatment with Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques is associated with simultaneous reductions in posttraumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and depression symptoms. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, 23.
- Bougea, A. M., Spandideas, N., Alexopoulos, E. C., Thomaides, T., Chrousos, G. P., & Darviri, C. (2013). Effect of the Emotional Freedom Technique on perceived stress, quality of life, and cortisol salivary levels in tension-type headache sufferers: A randomized controlled trial. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing, 9(2), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.explore.2012.12.005
- Lee, J. H., Chung, S. Y., & Kim, J. W. (2015). A comparison of Emotional Freedom Techniques–Insomnia (EFT-I) and Sleep Hygiene Education (SHE) in a geriatric population: A randomized controlled trial. Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 7(1), 1–8. doi:10.9769/EPJ.2015.07.01.JL